St. Louis is known for its hot and humid summers. Because of this, your air conditioner is working hard all summer to keep your home comfortable. This makes AC maintenance extremely important. Just like an oil change on your car, your air conditioner needs maintenance to work properly. Avoid the inconvenient breakdowns by having a service tech perform maintenance on your air conditioner. Our highly trained technicians will help keep your AC working reliably and efficiently all summer long.
Protects Your Home
- assure proper and safe equipment operation!
Improve Your Equipment Efficiency
- get the most from your investment! Dirty build up can cause efficiency to decrease without proper maintenance and causing your energy bills to go up.
- same day service when you need it! (Maintenance plan customers only)
Add Years to Equipment Life
- peace of mind!
- comfort available when you want it!
Discount on Repair Service
- 10% discount on all necessary repairs! (Maintenace plan customers only)
Check start and run capacitors
Clean or replace filters
Tighten electrical connections
Measure voltage differences
Measure amperage draw
Measure temperature difference
Clean and adjust refrigerant levels
Check superheat and subcooling on refrigerant
Thoroughly clean condenser coil
Remove debree inside Air Conditioner
Check for proper blower speed
1. A one-time cleaning of the air conditioner only.
2. Join our annual maintenance plan. This includes a thorough cleaning of the Air Conditioner and Furnace done on two separate visits. Plan perks include:
Making sure your furnace is reliable, safe, and efficient is our top priority. We service nearly every type and brand of HVAC equipment made. Call (314) 839-3332 to set up your air conditioner maintenance today.